Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Korean Boy Band!



My fav. korean b-band! hehehe muahhhh love them all <3

Ok here's the list:

1. SHINee




onew,teamin,jong hyun, minho and key







waaa this is my fav. b-band! as u knew my oppa, Choi min ho oppa is one of the members here 



choi min ho 
oppa cinca2 cuahae! <3 hihik


2. BIG BANG

top, daesung,G Dragon, seungri and taeyang











ok guys! big bang is one of my fav. I love their songs! their image ahh everything la..and 1 more thing I love G dragon!!! muahhh hahhahahha


G Dragon


3. SUPER JUNIOR aka SUJU!

guys i'm in love with suju because of they are sooo cool on stage! I love the dances and movements! huhu

leetuk,heecul,han geng,yesung,kangin,shindong,sungmin, eunhyuk,
donghae,siwon,ryeowook,kibum and kyuhyun.






my oppa here is Kyuhyun oppa! cute right? hehe

kyuhyun

3. 2PM

all members in 2pm are hot guys! seriously hot.





junsu,taecyeon,wooyoong,junhoo,chansung and past member which is jay park

hehhee as for me, I prefer Nickhun because he is damn cute! damn cute ok!


Nikhun
 But, Taecyeon oppa cute also la aishhhh *faints*

Taecyeon


p.s: maybe you guys are wondering why I didn't mention about Korean girl group right? the answer is just simple because I'm not attracted to the girls!!! hahahhhaha! i'm normal ok! huhuuuk :P

9 comments:

  1. What do you think about the Kpop Boyband wannabe from Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! Like all, and SHINee's first on my list! LOL.

    I would rather see these boys than Malaysian Kpop artists =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. abg im: Kpop wannabe? hahhaha ya that b band from malaysia which is 24:7 right? I don't know but then, they seem funny! oh gosh seriously u should see their pics hahhhahhahhah! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummi: wow sis!! seems like we got same taste!! hehehe yup me too shinee is the best! and ofcoz my minho opppa! huhuhuk..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! seriously lawak la syg :) .... i prefer CNblue .. yonghwa is a very talanted singer and song writer .. tak jual muka pun xpa ... kihkih

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha eh syg mmg lawak. in entry bkurun bha nie :P i tak minat dia. i prefer Junho 2PM :D hensem n talented.

    ReplyDelete